Buttons cleanup, additional identifier, over-the-air updates, Bruker compatibility
November 18, 2022
- New Additional Identifier Field: We've improved the way you use the local software, adding a new field to add additional identifiers to your measurements (supplier, pallet number, or anything else). Find this field in the web software too.
- Bruker Device Control: We always want the best possible integration with your devices, so we've now completed the integration of MPA II, Tango and Matrix-F instruments with local software. Without much detail...you can now press start and stop measurement on ChB.
- User Login in Local Software: Keep your session on the local software protected with username and password login. Just use the same credentials you use on the web software.
- Cleaned Up Top Buttons Bar: We've made some adjustments to the appereanceof the web application, keeping only the buttons you need for each window. Less buttons = less mess.
- Over the Air Software Updates: If you only use the websoftware this hasn't been a problem before, but if you're a local software usertoo, you likely don't have the most up to date version. The truth is, we didn'twant to bother you everytime we had an update so we've made it possible to sendupdates straight to your device.